Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waiting for news...now I know how she must feel...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:51 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am waiting to hear back from the doc to make sure my HCG levels are going up like they are supposed to.  The wait is torture.  But as I think about me and my wait...I should have news in just a few hours...I think of my mom who has been going through chemo for months and is waiting to go in for her cat scan next week.  Then after that scan she has to wait a week to hear the news.  I guess if this pregnancy does not work out I can probably get pregnant again, but here is my mom waiting to hear if she is going to have years ahead of her or only a few months.  Sure puts things into perspective.  Thinking about it all is just freaking me out.  AHHHHH!!!!!!!   

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM

good luck. i also hope your mom recovers!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM

yep life is precious.  i hope you both get good results.

mygsale
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:40 AM

I got my HCG results back and the doc said they are going up just like they are supposed to be.  It feels good to have those results back.  Now I am back on the 2 week wait routine waiting for my mom to get her cat scan and test results.  I am hating this wait. 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:54 AM

I am happy that you got great news!  I hope everything goes well for your mom.

Quoting mygsale:

I got my HCG results back and the doc said they are going up just like they are supposed to be.  It feels good to have those results back.  Now I am back on the 2 week wait routine waiting for my mom to get her cat scan and test results.  I am hating this wait. 

pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:56 AM

sorry to hear about your mom:( that has to be torture. i'm sure you'll be fine. i had that to w/my 3rd daughter. my levels where lower then they should have been,and i had to continue going back and forth to get blood tests done for a few days! good luck!:)

mygsale
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:08 AM

Thanks everyone. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)