Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Redheads Unite!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM
  • 33 Replies

Who is a redhead or has a redheaded little one?

Let me see some pics!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Allikat86
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:57 AM

I am a redhead but have a blond 2 year old. Not sure what hair color this one will end up with. My husband has dark brown/almost black hair. Not sure how we ended up with a blond girl in the first place lol.

LiznShelk
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Strawberry Blonde so I kinda count! I'm still 25 wks pregnant so we won't know the little ones hair color for awhile yet.

grapejelly
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:01 AM

yay!  Redheads!  I'm excited to see what mine turns out to be too!  we have a line of redheads in my family, but my hubby had blond hair as a child and is now a brunette... so we'll see :)

millinco
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:09 AM

This is my neice (my sister's daughter) and my nephew (my brother's son), and they are the only ones out of 7 neices and nephews with red hair.  I love them! 

CafeMom Tickers
jzimenova
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Here is a picture of my son (he has red hair, but it keeps getting darker so I know within the next 2 years it will be dark brown with red highlights like my husband's hair)

I miss my long hair =( I can't wait for it to be long again!

I'm a proud wife of Roman, momma of Roman Janko (6-6-07) and our Amstaff Tyson, and am excited to add our baby girl, Lily Jayne (EDD 6-30-10), to our family this summer!

CafeMom Tickers

vickiebowman
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I have red hair. I have 2 sons from a previous marriage (16 yrs) 1 has black hair like his dad, 1 has auburn- brown with red tints.

My now BF/soulmate, has dark hair with light red hairs in his go' tee, has 2 boys from his previous marriage 1 with dark, and 1 blonde.

So, i'm curious what our boy will end up with 2.

PregoDiana
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM

My DH is Auburn(was the color of a copper penny as a child, but now looks brown as an adult), and my DS is brownish-auburn.  Hope he counts!  I love his hair color!

rebecca_bullard
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Im a natural redhead. My 2 kids (lydia and brian) dont have red hair....12 weeks pregnant now...so who knows what #3 will have. If its a girl, and she does have red hair we'll name her Scarlett Lily or Autumn Willow....

supernesie
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:32 AM

You can kinda see it here!  His hair is light brown, but there's SO much red in it!  He got it from his Daddy (DARK brown hair with natural red highlights), his Uncle on my side who has auburn hair, and his Great Grandma on my side who also  had auburn hair! :)

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
tdenotter
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:32 AM

I am a redhead!  My husband has black hair and it seems to be more dominant cause we ended up with one child with dirty blonde hair and another that is brown/auburn. We will see what this one brings!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)