Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who got pranked today? :-)

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:07 AM
  • 5 Replies

Did someone pull an April Fool's Day prank on you? Tell us what happened!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
grapejelly
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:27 AM

i haven't and I'm kind of surprised, my hubby loves practical jokes.. I'm sure he'll have some stories to share about what he did at work today!

onlyjamesgirl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:32 AM

LOL I'm only 3wks from my due date and I was going to fake going into labor at work but I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. I work in a lab and I was going to bring in a cup of water and spill it on the floor and then look up and look shocked haha...But I always ruin those jokes

grapejelly
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:34 AM

you should do it!  even if you start laughing, it would still be priceless to see the looks on people's faces

onlyjamesgirl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM

yeach but i'd probably start laughing even before i did it lol. i'm TERRIBLE at keeping a straight face!

tdenotter
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Not me but my husband did by our 2 yrs old. she was playing with his alarm clocks yesterday (he as 2, one that projects on the roof and beeps the other is just normal) well she changed the time zone on the projector to be an hour ahead and then changed the normal one an hour ahead as well lol. So when he got up the clock said 5:15am but it was only 4:15 am lol He never clued in until he got down stairs. He thought it was me who did it. I would love to take credit but I can't. I would have changed all the clocks 1 hr ahead and really messed him up lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)