• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else like to buy milk just to lQQk at the expiration & feel closer to your due date?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM
  • 4 Replies

I know I know.. it sounds totally silly.. but my hubbie grabbed milk last week and the exp date was 4/6 which is his birthday so he was super excited.  But for me, my mind went to WOW it's already April!!   Yesterday I bought milk & the exp was 4/13 and I thought "wow, April is half over". 

I work in the mortgage industry so what I work on today will have a disbursement date of either April 7th or the 9th and those dates to me sound so far, but they'll be here before I know it!

Anyone else have examples of how the dates fool you into feeling like you are farther along in your pregnancy?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM

i used to do that when i was pregnant with my dd, i'm surprised other people do this as well lol

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

LiznShelk
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I haven't had any dates remind me of my due date but now I will each time I buy milk.

wildsissy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Quoting LiznShelk:

I haven't had any dates remind me of my due date but now I will each time I buy milk.

OOPS sorry!!!

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I'm this way more with tv shows. But I have noticed the milk also!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)