Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of the name Juniper for a girl? Be honest.

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:07 PM
  • 29 Replies

When we first found out we were pregnant we decided if it was a girl we would name her Juniper. We got so much negative feedback about that name that we stopped liking it. Well now i'm starting to like it again. What do you think of the name? Do you think she would get teased for having that name? So many people we know just really hated the name for some reason, What do you think? Give your honest opinion.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HotCouture
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Honestly I really dont like it but its your baby, you should name her what you like.

C.Gypsy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Quoting HotCouture:

Honestly I really dont like it but its your baby, you should name her what you like.

CafeMom Tickers
demonkitty
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:09 PM

well i cant really pronounce the name. not sure how it would sound. i think you should name ur child whatever you want. kids get teased for a lot less then that. :)

VintageWife
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Its not my style, but its not the worst I have heard. You could always call her June if you wanted to. Junie even....like Junie B. Jones the kids book series. I love those books. She is a very funny little girl. Its YOUR baby so its YOUR naming rights :)

Tashwa
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:12 PM

I like it.  Just know that it may be shortened to Juni (Like the Junie B. Jones books) or June.  I think it reminds me of nature.

Tasha

themacs4
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM

This.

Quoting HotCouture:

valrubio
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Not too crazy about it but it's your baby.

laylasmommy2006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:16 PM

i agree.

Quoting HotCouture:

Kaibutsu
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM

I think it's beautiful!

Kaibutsu
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:18 PM

It's pronounced the same way as the tree. I'd assume.

Quoting demonkitty:

well i cant really pronounce the name. not sure how it would sound. i think you should name ur child whatever you want. kids get teased for a lot less then that. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)