Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will it finally be a boy!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:12 PM
  • 17 Replies

Tomorrow I have a ultrasound and we will find out if it is a boy or girl. My hubby and I have 5 beautiful girls and even though he won't admit it, I know he is hoping this is a boy. I don't care as long as it is healthy but for my hubby's sake I am pulling for a boy. He is an amazing father to our girls and he deserves his boy.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chrissy9479
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:23 PM

awww he must have lots of girl sperm or something lol.  let us know when you find out! :) good luck!

shell1m
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed for you for a boy!! Let us know tomorrow what you are having ok, I'm going to be on pins and needles..lol  :)

in lovetoddler boytoddler boyexpecting boy  its a boy pregnant bellyI love my little family.They are my world.  :) 

queenamy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Did you do the gender calander thing? they have been right with my girls and now a boy.

i dont think he has alot of girl sperm.. lol It's more just the luck and time you do the deed!

babydsmommy18
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:25 PM

OHH just keep thinking boy thought:) I hope you all get your little guy let us know!!

AidanCamsMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Good luck! Hope your little one cooperates and you and your hubby get your BOY! Blue dust to you! :)

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Good luck! be sure to update :)

Hydae
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Good Luck!!! We are hoping for a boy as well. We have 2 girls already, but I will not find out for quite some time!!!

mmoleader
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Can't wait to hear what you get!!

sparklebug86
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:50 AM

what do you think it is?

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM

was it a boy or girl??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)