• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

best ever April fool?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:28 PM
  • 20 Replies

What is the best ever April fool's joke that you've played or that's been played on you?

Last year my oldest daughter put my toothbrush in a glass of water and put it in the freezer.  That was pretty funny.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendraCay
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Well I created a facebook for my cat last night but I didnt realize today was april fools. I still think it's funny that he's already got over 17 friends and more than half of them asked to be his friend. Does that count? lol

heavensdaughter
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:33 PM

That's funny, that sounds like something my dh would get a kick out of!

Quoting KendraCay:

Well I created a facebook for my cat last night but I didnt realize today was april fools. I still think it's funny that he's already got over 17 friends and more than half of them asked to be his friend. Does that count? lol

nenebean0810
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:34 PM

uhhh last year my brother in law called me and asked how i was doing since my husband made his decision...i was like what decision...and he said "to be with jennifer since she's pregnant by him again" [[thats his baby mama from wayyyy back in the day]]....after about 30 seconds of silence on my part he finally said "april fools"....that wasn't very funny but a good one. so today i'm not answering my phone!

Allikat86
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:34 PM

I dont do much april fools stuff anymore but growing up, my sister and i would put a rubber band or something on the hose thing on the sink so that whenever someone turned the water on, it sprayed them. :)

Kelseyciarah
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Last year, I sat my fiance down inside of our car, acted totally natural, and serious, then I told him that my 50 year old mother had just found out she was pregnant with her new boyfriends baby. He took me so seriously! He was like "what the HELL?" Haha then I took him inside, and he told my mother congrats, and then my mom and I screamed APRIL FOOLS! lol it was great! My mom was in on it the whole time! He got soo pissed!

mommy0815
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:48 PM

We have a 65 inch flat screen tv. this is my SO other baby. haha i told him our daughter accidentally threw a toy and hit the tv and put a little crack in it. I was completely calm and serious when i told him and he got sooooo mad!!! hahaha

i couldnt keep it going bc he got mad but it was funny to me. lol

veganimal
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Hahaha, i need to do that to my husband!

Quoting mommy0815:

We have a 65 inch flat screen tv. this is my SO other baby. haha i told him our daughter accidentally threw a toy and hit the tv and put a little crack in it. I was completely calm and serious when i told him and he got sooooo mad!!! hahaha

i couldnt keep it going bc he got mad but it was funny to me. lol

veganimal
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM

We got married on April Fools Day lol. Today is our 3 year anniversary.

BabieBerrie
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:08 PM

the best for me was last year, I made cupcakes and filled one with toothpaste and brought them to work and set them on the counter.. it was like Russian cup cake roulette lmao 

Invader_Tama
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:13 PM

2 years ago, I crashed my hubby's car. I called my mom to see if she could come get us, she said "yeah, sure." and 20 minutes later she called back saying, "You were joking, right?" So not funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)