Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 questions..

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

Well its really 1 question and 1 statement. Ok my statement is today i had a dream that made me laugh. I dreamt about me being in labor and DH just sitting there watching me in pain. I mean no concern for my safety or anything just sitting there. And then when i woke up i was in pain and DH was laying next 2 me and i started crying and moaning with pain in my "area" and he asked me was i ok i said no and he just sat there...Boy did that make me more angry lol, but when i told him i needed him to hold me he came and held me and rubbed my tummy til i fell back to sleep. After i awoke i asked him y did he just sit there when i started having the pain, and he says "Well babe i never no when u want to b bothered i didnt want to overstep my boundaries and get my head chewed off." lol i couldnt help but laugh.

Now my question is.. Has anyone elses nose just start bleeding outta nowhere? I was just watching tv and i thought my nose was running til i wiped and seen the blood. I feel like im really falling apart with this pregnancy. Not eating, nose bleeds, bad headaches, and then i just found out that high bp runs in my moms side of the family, and that she's taking meds. Do you think this could be all happening to me because i may have high bp?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LaceyN1121
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:55 PM

In the first and second trimester my nose would bleed at random times, didn't matter if I was sitting laying, standing in the shower, or what, but it would just bleed then stop like 5 minutes later.

millinco
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Oh hun, the nosebleeds are normal.  I've had several since I got pregnant, and it has to do with the increased estrogen and such.  All that extra bloodflow to your nose plus the congestion (I've been stopped up since DAY ONE) can really be irritating to your nose.  Just take it as another wonderful* part of being preggo. 

CafeMom Tickers
NordicAngel
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:00 PM

nose bleeds are normal.  Your hormones are just running crazy.  I had a nose bleed every day for about the first 15 wks with DS and have had a few with this pregnancy as well. 

luvmykids08_10
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM

thank you ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)