Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boobs...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

Mine still look like mine however my nipples are bigger (not darker) and for tiny boobs a big nippe goes a LONG way lol.  They have been sore everyday for the past month and the end doesnt seem to be anywhere in site.  They've gotten plumper but not much bigger.

How bout you ladies?  Do you recognize yours anymore?  Do they hurt?  How long did they hurt you throughout your pregnancy?  How many sizes did you go up and when?

Pregnancy%20tickerLilypie Maternity tickers 

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaceyN1121
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:58 PM

It wasn't just my nipples that grew, but during pregnancy when they would hurt I would use warm compresses to help.... The pain just came and went through out the whole pregnancy..... they started to hurt more the few days before I delivered. As for how many sizes did I go up during pregnancy at least 2, now that Im nursing I don't even wanna know.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:58 PM

The first few weeks I knew I was pregnant, I went from a 34c to a 36c.. and once I hit the second trimester, they went insane! I started at 34c, i'm now a 38DD (barely fitting), and I still have a long long time to go. They only hurt when they go through a growth spurt though. They get swollen and hard and super veiny.. then the hardness and soreness goes away and then they're just bigger. lol!

millinco
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:59 PM

In the first trimester, mine really just got a little bigger.  When I hit my third trimester, they began to change again...got bigger plus larger, darker nipples.  I've also had a little bit of leakage the last couple of days, so they have certainly changed! 

CafeMom Tickers
mnjo
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I hate how big mine have gotten and I still have like... 16 weeks to go or something! DH loooves it though.

KendraCay
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:03 PM

nipples have grown a little bit, and gotten a little darker, but not in an ugly way if that makes sense. the nipples where really small and light to begin with. and I actually havent had much problem with pain or anything. They have gotten more full. I started out an A I'm now a B. lol I know big change. I'm 30 weeks so they'll probably change a lot in the next 10 weeks or so.

KTLange
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:05 PM

I hear you, I'm normally a small 34B and even though I haven't gotten much bigger they've definately gotten rounder.  DH loves it but hates it because they hurt so much he cant touch them lol.

Quoting mnjo:

I hate how big mine have gotten and I still have like... 16 weeks to go or something! DH loooves it though.

Pregnancy%20tickerLilypie Maternity tickers 

mnjo
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM

aww. :( see mine haven't really hurt me at all. 

Quoting KTLange:

I hear you, I'm normally a small 34B and even though I haven't gotten much bigger they've definately gotten rounder.  DH loves it but hates it because they hurt so much he cant touch them lol.

Quoting mnjo:

Cashs_mom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Mine didnt get bigger the first time and not this time either....only for those glorious but painful few days after the milk came in. Im so disapointed!

Sarabear123
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:28 PM

Before my 1st son I was a 34 C , after my 2nd son I am now a 38 DDD, for now at least because now that I'm preg again my bra is feeling too small! My nipples also tripled in size after kids. My body frame has stayed relatively the same so I'm a thin person with huge boobs!

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Mine get fuller but not really bigger if that makes sense. Still small, and yes, my nipples and areola get bigger and darker, and I agree it isn't fair on small boobs!! At least yours don't get darker. Mine look like I've been laying out topless, and I'm PALE, so tan nips aren't cool. ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)