Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bedrest:( Update.....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:45 PM
  • 12 Replies

so im stuck on bedrest and i don't know what to do im bored out of my mind.

Well im in the hospital again cause im bleeding agian. Hey at least my daughter already had her easter egg hunt.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KTLange
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:47 PM

crochet...im going to take it up.  its relaxing and productive.

vibrantfaith
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM

i'm on bedrest too. It's been a week and i'm going insane. lol. but i found cafemom and that has helped a ton. i got some good advice in the triplet group on what to do like watch movies and tv, read, make a diary, scrapbook. my fiance surprised me and invited a lot of my friends over for a girl's weekend. that helped a ton and it was so much fun. also we've been shopping online which has helped me get caught up on baby supplies. good luck and i wish you all the best.

SapphireMomma
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM

I know how you feel.  I was on complete bed rest a few weeks ago.  I spent a-l-o-t of time on CM. 

But mostly I made lists for baby.
Written letters to people.  (literally just to pass the time)
Folded laundry (SO put the clothes away then)
Read books
and did suduko.

Best of luck!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

There's not one day that doesn't go back that mommy and daddy aren't thinking about you munchkin.  We love you ~~Gone but never forgotten:  7/7/09~~Proud to be my Redneck's woman. 
camoalltheway
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM

First- Be thankful that you have access to a computer-it helps! Second-Invite friends over that you enjoy the company of; just having someone to talk to is huge, trust me. Third- Have someone bring you books, videos, whatever you enjoy; they will be sanity savers.

Good luck with your BR, I know how you feel(I've been on bedrest several times myself). I wish you all the sanity you could hope for! If you you feel like typing to someone, you can always message me!

pregnancy calendar

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:03 PM

I read magazines and books

cross stitched

played a tetrus game

janbernadette
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM

im sorry to hear you are bed rested i am to i havve been since feb 26 th and will be till july 29th or till my little one gets here!!  i m going crazy to i  live on this computer now...sigh  

tabetha_w
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:22 PM

yeah well the only thing i do get up to do is go to the bathroom and cook my daughter and i something to eat cause if not we wont eat

tabetha_w
by on Apr. 4, 2010 at 7:03 PM

well im back at the hospital bleeding again. i wish it would stop

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Im sorry!!!!!  Hugs!!!!!!!!  I spent my Easter in L&D too.

grapejelly
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 9:59 AM

I hope everything turns out ok for you & the baby.

good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)