• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone on here hired someone?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:13 PM
  • 5 Replies

Im in the process of hiring a substitute caregiver for my daycare and I have NO IDEA what to ask or what paperwork to give them other than the necessary state required. I have a lady coming this afternoon and I really like her qualifications and we had a great short phone interview. If I really like her today I would like to get the ball rolling. She already knows the pay, and the hours and of course ill go over the specifics of what im looking for in a caregiver but I dont think it will be a problem.

Any suggestions?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CORTNIE101
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM

IS she cpr and basic first aide certified.... thats the first thing I asked when I started looking for a caregiver for my son

Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Make sure she's cpr qualified and can answer some quick questions on basic first aid, and ask her a few "What if ____ happened?" type of things.

AlexB7
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:27 PM

i need the same thing when i get to about 36 weeks let them work around me then take over when i go into labor.. and stay for 4-8 weeks after..

grapejelly
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:24 PM

bump!

sparklebug86
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:31 AM

yea thats all standard questioning because its state required.

Im looking for character questions..... whats your personality.... stuff like that

Quoting CORTNIE101:

IS she cpr and basic first aide certified.... thats the first thing I asked when I started looking for a caregiver for my son

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)