Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling like the fattest cow ever..

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:19 PM
  • 21 Replies

It feels so good outside today...*I'm a warm weather gal* And i tried to dress for the nice warm weather..yeah..I feel like that fattest cow ever. As i tried on tank top and t-shirt after t-shirt, i noticed that what fit me 2 weeks ago doesnt fit me now..And what does fit me mades me look like a huge cow...I want to cry. I know we get big during pregnancy..but....damn....I didnt know that with this pregnancy i would have to buy all new clothes EVERY MONTH...Everything keeps growing...i CANT find a comfortable bra that doesnt show with everything and i just....I want to cry because i have like...12 weeks left and at the rate i'm growing the earth is going to jiggle when i walk..i just want...comfortable clothes that i feel sexy in...is that impossible??? Anyone else feel like this?? *not to mention I have like a full term belly already* ..lol..I feel hopeless..

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparklebug86
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:24 PM

aww thats how I was with my son. I put on way tooooooo much weight!

I said the same thing to hubby yesterday because the couch creaked when I stood up. :(

Misty419
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Lol I know how you feel kinda just without the belly. I'm 7 weeks along and cant fit into my nice jeans anymore...some dress pants still fit but are slowly getting tighter...i made a mess in my closet trying on all my pants....now i'm a lazy cow who doesnt want to pick all the clothes up haha.

MommyRJ
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:42 PM

im with you.

im big, i have nothing to wear, i bought new maternity clothes and they are not fitted so i feel huge wearing them...whatever, i wear sweats and yoga pants still, with t shirts. i dont even care anymore.

and the bra situation- i cant either! so i went and bought a bunch of sports bras, i look flat but i love em!

Gecko85
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Oh, sweetie we are in the same boat. I am so much bigger than I was 2 weeks ago, but I am 37 weeks along. My maternity pants are too big and baggy and none of my t-shirts fit right. *hugs*

veganimal
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I understand completely! I'm 28 weeks and have already gained 30 pounds and I was 20-30 pounds overweight to begin with. The only thing i like about myself is my tummy because thats the only thing thats suppose to get big lol.

Bashful984
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:02 PM

I feel ya! I'm 34 weeks and I'm down to 2 shirts and 1 pair of pants. My pajamas don't even fit anymore. I have some shirts that will stretch around my belly but there is no way my boobs are getting in there. That is the only thing that doesn't make me break down crying. With my first I could never find maternity clothes because apparently woman with A cups don't get pregnant. With this one I can't find anything! I'm usually a med and I noticed that most XL tank tops will fit. Good luck!

MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I have gained too much weight.. my fault, yes I know.. but it still breaks my heart! I hate the way I look.. Looking in the mirror makes me cry! Every time! I don't even like going out in public..  I am 2 weeks away from due date.. just hang in there.. i know EXACTLY how you feel!

She.kina.cute
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:08 PM

yeah. Moo, here too.  I am 31 weeks and already went past my "goal" of gaining a total of 30lbs. LOL. I still have 2 months to go, guess I better keep up the nutricious eating and excersize but let go of my own personal need to be at a certain number on the scale.  It will all be worth it when we look into our babies eyes!!!! Plus, the good part is that it will be summer when we have the time and energy to work off that extra padding.  Good luck to you and don't be too hard on yourself. :)

Cashs_mom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I know what you mean! Weirdly enough, my belly isnt all that big and my upper body and legs hasnt changed at all....but my ass.....jesaman it now has it's own solar system!

ohsowonderful
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:25 PM

In my opinion, the cutest warm weather maternity clothes are those tank tops that are rousched(sp?) on the sides. You're supposed to have a belly to make those look cute :) I have 2 and they're about the only thing I think looks cute on me (I'm 31 weeks and am already as big as I was when I had my other DS). Oh, and those flowy bohemian style skirts are an easy fix.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)