Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite restaurant?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:14 PM
  • 10 Replies

Do you have a favorite restaurant?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KTLange
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Outback Steak house!  I'm a steak & potatoes kinda girl :)  They've got the BEST bloomin onions!!!!  Im also a big fan of Fridays steak and potatoes.  AND of Applebees cheeseburger sliders!  MMMM!  Ok now I'm hungry for all this lol.

Pregnancy%20tickerLilypie Maternity tickers 

AlexB7
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:20 PM

cheeseburger in paradise

expectingmomof3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:21 PM

O'Charley's!!

barbiebubbles
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Chipotle and we don't have on here :(

preggomama26
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Fogo De Choa.  Yummy it is so good.

mnjo
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM

mmm steak. I haven't had steak in at least 2 months! ahhH! I want some now! 

My favorite restaurant... hmmm. well it used to be chilis because they had these wonderful chicken tacos but they dont make them anymore! don't tell a pregnant woman that her favorite meal has been discontinued! :( 

I guess i  dont know a favorite now. maybe texas roadhouse. OR ooh this indian restaurant in port angeles, washington had the best chicken masala ive ever had in my life, and washington places have the best crab cakes and crab dip and other seafoody stuff! but those are all places you cant get anywhere but washington. :( IDK since I cant think of anything else I'll go with tx roadhouse for their steak and rolls with that cinnammony butter.

Quoting KTLange:

Outback Steak house!  I'm a steak & potatoes kinda girl :)  They've got the BEST bloomin onions!!!!  Im also a big fan of Fridays steak and potatoes.  AND of Applebees cheeseburger sliders!  MMMM!  Ok now I'm hungry for all this lol.

ArMyWiFe9506
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Flying M Ranch. Good country cookin suprisingly in south korea lol

in love its a boy

Wife to a loving soldier and mommy to be to a precious baby boy who is our wonderful gift from God!

save the date

pregnancy week by week

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Depends on what I'm in the mood for. I LOVE to eat so I have a lot of faves. lol. I love Olive Garden, BJ's Brewery and Pizza, Rubio's (for fast food), Super Mex, El Torito, Lonestar...I could go on...

My fave steakhouse is the place my husband works, it's a steak and seafood place across from the beach, it's awesome but super expensive. They have HUGE portions though so you really can share a meal there.

palemoon21
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:03 PM

El Rodeo(mexican) , Texas Roadhouse, Smokey Bones, Olive Garden, Panera Bread.

tiffanyjt22
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:07 PM

texas roadhouse!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)