• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My punishment for a relatively easy first pregnancy?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok.......my first preg went pretty smooth, a little bit of nausea, a pinch of heartburn and drop of ligaments......

This time around though.....I was put on bedrest for two months because of nausea, my heartburn and acid reflux is so bad i have to sit up and sleep (not kidding) my nasal membranes are constantly swollen, and my ligament pain is so bad I actually thought (along w my midwife) that i was in pre-term labour and had to spend the day at the L&D.......lol......It must be my punishemnet for an easy first right? ONLY 14 MORE WEEKS.....lol

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JasonsMom2007
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM

LOL I'm saying the same thing.  My pregnancy with my son was so easy I loved it and never wanted it to end.  Of course I always say he was the easy pregnancy, hard delivery (c-section).  This one is SO much harder!

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Ugh sounds awful!!Sorry your having such a rough time!

Cashs_mom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Thanks!! It is awful but at the same time this might be (if hubby has a say) my last pregnancy so im trying real hard to enjoy it...lol

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Ugh sounds awful!!Sorry your having such a rough time!

TheMillerFamily
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:41 PM

LOL my first was so easy that I didnt' even know I was pregnant. The only reason I tested was because everyone said I looked different, or because they just knew I was preggo! I tested to prove them all wrong! LOL Imagine my surprise when the test popped positive before the control like even showed! I never felt pregnant the entire pregnancy and I had my son in less then 2 1/2 hours, I was induced 10 days late!

This pregnancy has kicked my butt, heartburn all day every day, I have excrusiating pain in my hips when I go from sitting to standing and when Im sleeping, Im nauseated all the time but never get sick..... Ugh I am so glad I only have till monday!!

kbaby1624
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:42 PM

i hear ya!! my pregnancies were SO easy with my boys..no im having a girl & its SO much more rough then it was the first 2 times (go figure huh) lol..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)