Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im tired and pissed (vent and o/t)

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

For one I haven't gotten any sleep for the past 2 days. My husband has had a migraine and I had to take him to the ER.  I took care of his yesterday and the kids.  Finally got to sleep around 1.  He woke me up every hour then got me up at 5am to take him to the ER.  I can't take a nap and I am beat.  My husband gets migraines at least 3 times a month.  He gets injections into his head and down his spine and nothing works. 

Now as tired and grumpy as I am some ppl are outside in the rode cleaning out the stuff in the man holes and sewers.  And what happens my toilets start making funny noises. I go in there to check and there is water and sewage EVERYWHERE.  I went out there and said something to them and they look at me and say "oh ya that could happen". SERIOUSLY WTH..... Don't you think they would warn the ppl that live around where there doing it. 

Now my house smells like poo and im gonna cry!!! :(

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crystalchu
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Quoting preggomama26:

Now as tired and grumpy as I am some ppl are outside in the rode cleaning out the stuff in the man holes and sewers.  And what happens my toilets start making funny noises. I go in there to check and there is water and sewage EVERYWHERE.  I went out there and said something to them and they look at me and say "oh ya that could happen". SERIOUSLY WTH..... Don't you think they would warn the ppl that live around where there doing it. 

Now my house smells like poo and im gonna cry!!! :(

Oh my gosh I would KILL them regardless of it I was tired or not. I'm so sorry you've had such a bad day!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Tabitha21
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:11 PM

aww mama i'm so sorry. there is light at the end of the tunnel. it will get better

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:13 PM

i would be pissed and they would be coming in my house cleaning everything up!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

preggomama26
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM

They didn't even care. They told me I should keep my toilet seats down.  They were down and the water and sewage exploded from my toilet.  

Quoting mommyziegler:

i would be pissed and they would be coming in my house cleaning everything up!

Wishing2BMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:22 PM

I would call the city. Tell them what happened.  Over exagerate a little... Tell them you're pregnant and that you aren't allowed to do anything and your husband just got out of the hospital.  That you want them to hire someone to come clean and disinfect your house NOW.  Sorry Mama, Hope it gets better. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)