Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We need help with baby names

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:12 PM
  • 3 Replies

i know this sounds dumb but bf and i cant seem to agree on any baby names

with my youngest boy my soon to be ex hubby and made a deal if it was a girl

he picked the names and if it was a boy i picked the names well i got my way on that

one. but bf dont want to that and we cant agree i want   isabella rose  but he don't like it

and i dont like alot of the ones he wants and his are really strange i would like some help

here just sugestions the way i was doing my kids names was i want something you dont hear very much  baby # 1 his name is braxton david  baby# 2 is ruby grace and baby # 3 is brayden james  i was wanting to keep the r going for the next girl and b if it was a boy but dr. is pretty sure it's a girl please help me

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:17 PM

I LOVE Reagan for a girl!! There's also Reese, Ryann, Renee, Ryleigh, Roxy

For boy, you could do Bryce, Brycen, Brandon, Brendon, Bradley, Brock (all BR names too!), Brody, Brent

barbiebubbles
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Isabella doesnt start with an "r" anyways so maybe your S/O is onto something there. If you go to babynames.com there are lists of all sortsa names and maybe you can pick 5 and he can pick 5 and see if you two pick any of the same :)

splatz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:35 PM

Not sure on the name. I do like Rylee like someone else posted. Umm Rachel is also a cute girl name. I'm no good at girl names, boyfriend was in charge of picking the name if this baby ends up being a girl lol.

And I just wanted to say I'm excited to see another mama on here with a soon to be ex hubby & pregnant by her current boyfriend. I'm in your same position!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)