Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet the Pregnancy Group Mods

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:28 PM
  • 22 Replies

Hi ladies! This is a post for the Mods to introduce ourselves, since so many have joined the group and we have quite a few Mods.  You can always PM one of us to ask questions or to report something, or just say Hi! ;-) Feel free to ask us anything!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2girls0708
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:30 PM

I was wondering what actually a mob is... I have always wondered but never asked. :)

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I'll start....

My name is Brandi, I'm 28, married to Brandon (get it, Brandi and Brandon?) for 8 years this April 13th, and we have 2 wonderful kids- Logan who is 2.5 yrs and Parker who is almost 5 weeks. I am a student/sahm, majoring in nursing and taking my LVN boards next week. I am working on a LVN-BSN (RN) program and should be done in about 2 years. I hope to work in OB or Peds.  I love Cafemom and am on here everyday, usually while nursing my baby girl so excuse any typos. ;-) I live in beautiful Huntington Beach, CA and love it here! We moved to Idaho for awhile but couldn't AFFORD it there so we moved back. Never expected it to go like that! 

Feel free to ask me anything!

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Basically a Mod (moderator) is just someone who is active in the group, helps keep it busy, lively, encouraging, etc. We all love CM and participate regularly, trying to keep it interesting and a fun place to "hang out". ;-)

Quoting Mom2girls0708:

I was wondering what actually a mob is... I have always wondered but never asked. :)

Wishing2BMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:39 PM

How do you become a mod?

Chrissy9479
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Chrissy, i am 23 and married to Ian. we have a son together, Ryan, who is 3 months old. We live in sunny Florida near our parents, who are wonderful!  obviously I've already had my baby but I am here for morale support!  if you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

Chrissy9479
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM

they pick you!  it has to do with how active you are in the group and whatnot.

Quoting Wishing2BMommy:

How do you become a mod?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Hi i'm Holly I'm 21 and i'm married to John. We have been married for going on 3 yrs now and we have a dd who will be 2 april22nd. We are currently expecting our 2nd child which is a boy and we couldn't be more thrilled! I'm on here as much as possible which is basically all day everyday :)  I've been a member of cafemom since 2007 and this site has taken over my life! lol I love cafemom!!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Hi! I'm Amanda. I'm 21 and married to Victor for 4 years. We have Abi 5 Alexis 2 and Ashlynn 4 months.  I homeschool my older two for preschool (my oldest will go to ps kindergarten this fall) and I bf my youngest so I get quality time with each of them everyday. I'm a sahm and I love it.  We live in Nebraska I would rather move away but DH doesn't want to move away from his parents.

mommyhonu
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Quoting mommy2xp:

Hi! I'm Amanda. I'm 21 and married to Victor for 4 years. We have Abi 5 Alexis 2 and Ashlynn 4 months.  I homeschool my older two for preschool (my oldest will go to ps kindergarten this fall) and I bf my youngest so I get quality time with each of them everyday. I'm a sahm and I love it.  We live in Nebraska I would rather move away but DH doesn't want to move away from his parents.

I love A names. All 3 of my sons have them, lol!

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I didn't realize that my dd had the same first letter as me until we went to pick out names for our second!  They all have flower middle names and they are four letters lol I like to keep things the same

Quoting mommyhonu:

Quoting mommy2xp:

I love A names. All 3 of my sons have them, lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)