Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gestational diabetes

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

anyone have gestational diabetes?? and if so when did u find out u had it and how are u dealin with it?

me i founf out when i was 4 weeks and it hard for mw i feel like i have to watch everythign i eat or my baby girl will come out with something wrong with her! =( but for right now mine was well controled with diet only... this week it been a lil out of controle! =(

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Wishing2BMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:59 PM

I don't have it, but GL and you're baby  girl will be beautiful.  

BUMP

mommyhonu
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM

I had GD. Have you tried to go for a 10 - 20 min walk after you eat your meal? It will help more then you know. My lil guy was born perfectly fine and was able to have him naturally. If you need a friendly ear feel free to message me. I have been in your position and it's nice to have mommies that understand what you are going through.

devomoma
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:04 PM

yeah i do that now... it just this week things went crazy!!  but ill be sure to message u if i need to talk thanks!!! =)

Quoting mommyhonu:

I had GD. Have you tried to go for a 10 - 20 min walk after you eat your meal? It will help more then you know. My lil guy was born perfectly fine and was able to have him naturally. If you need a friendly ear feel free to message me. I have been in your position and it's nice to have mommies that understand what you are going through.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

devomoma
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Quoting Wishing2BMommy:

I don't have it, but GL and you're baby  girl will be beautiful.  

BUMP

thanks!!! =)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

mommyhonu
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Quoting devomoma:

yeah i do that now... it just this week things went crazy!!  but ill be sure to message u if i need to talk thanks!!! =)

Quoting mommyhonu:

No problem ... it's always nice to know that you're not alone. 100 calorie snack packs saved me, perfect for the sweet tooth cravings and just had to have a cookie.

devomoma
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:12 PM

omg i want some cookie right now so bad but i knwo i cant have them! but my thing is i am just gonna try and cut myself off for a week or so to see how it go's!

Quoting mommyhonu:

Quoting devomoma:

Quoting mommyhonu:

No problem ... it's always nice to know that you're not alone. 100 calorie snack packs saved me, perfect for the sweet tooth cravings and just had to have a cookie.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

mommyhonu
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Good Luck with that ... keep me posted and let me know how it goes.

devomoma
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:16 PM

will do!

Quoting mommyhonu:

Good Luck with that ... keep me posted and let me know how it goes.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

AidanCamsMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:24 PM

I had gestational diabetes with my first DS that I couldn't control with diet alone so I had to be on insulin. This is my third pregnancy and I have it again, diagnosed at 18 weeks. So far I have been able to control it on diet alone. I hope to continue...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)