• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two of my friends are having babies today... AND boys...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:20 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am so happy for the two of my friends today that are giving birth, that I can't be with since I'm 1100 miles away. My husband is stationed a long way from home...

BUT, I am just so ready for my little one to be here. Not only are they having their babies, but they are BOTH having boys, which I would kill for (not literally). I am pregnant with my second girl. And my DH says 2 is enough. So, my dreams of having a boy are shattered.

I guess it's my hormones more than anything. because I'm not due for another 6 weeks, haha. And I want my bun to bake a little longer. I love my girls more than anything, and wouldn't trade them for the world... It just sucks when you're just so ready for things and other people get them. Haha.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Congrats to your friends! I have three girls. after my second I gave up on the boy forever lol

barbiebubbles
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:24 PM

I had 3 boys before I had a girl. I almost gave up, but was completely surprised that the 4th time we FINALLY got our little girl :) We are pregnant again, and I want another boy. One girl is plenty! LOL

Wishing2BMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Congrats to them.  I understand how you feel though.  My best friend just had her boy a little over a month ago.  I can't wait till mine is here.

AmandaAwesome
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Amen to that! Haha. Mine is DRAMATIC.

Quoting barbiebubbles:

I had 3 boys before I had a girl. I almost gave up, but was completely surprised that the 4th time we FINALLY got our little girl :) We are pregnant again, and I want another boy. One girl is plenty! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)