Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Problems!!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:51 PM
  • 2 Replies

My DD is 3 and just finally started going peepee and poopoo on the potty, she did great and did it all on her own. ( I didnt want to push her) Well, she was going great until recently she decided to didnt like to go poopoo on the potty and has going twice in her big girl panties today. I dont know what to do. Did anyone elses DD/DS's do this?? And what can I do to have to go on the potty again????

pregnancy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Wishing2BMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Ok so I know people aren't going to agree with this,  BUT with my nephew.....  We had a jar of M&M's  (his favorites)  when he went pee we gave him one, when he went poo we gave him 2-3.  He was potty trained in a week or two.  HTH

ashlynsmom14
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:10 PM

We actually do that!! But apparently she is done with the candy LOL. She was completely potty trained for almost 2 weeks and now she is going backwards.

Quoting Wishing2BMommy:

Ok so I know people aren't going to agree with this,  BUT with my nephew.....  We had a jar of M&M's  (his favorites)  when he went pee we gave him one, when he went poo we gave him 2-3.  He was potty trained in a week or two.  HTH

pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)