Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mine's Cuter Then Yours...lol.....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM
  • 74 Replies

My doggies that is!!!  Lets see those animals.

Here's mine....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissiHampt
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:10 PM

The big one is Nemo and the orange one is Timmy.

Just to give you an idea of how big Nemo is, Timmy is a normal sized cat.....Nemo is 26 pounds.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky & Logan.  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

Wishing2BMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Quoting MissiHampt:

Aaaaw, so cute.  Your biggest one looks almost like my silver tabby.

Jordansmom810
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:12 PM

LOL!! Here are my Kittens!!!

Elmo!

Ziggy!

MissiHampt
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Guess I should include Ajax as well.  Yeah, he always looks that grumpy.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky & Logan.  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

Wishing2BMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Quoting Jordansmom810:

LOL!! Here are my Kittens!!!

Aaaaw, I love the kitten stage.  I used to be a Vet Tech and my sister is a vet tech for the County Shelter (that's how I got my white puppy, I fostered him at 4 wks. and ended up keeping him), anyways,  every spring I foster newborn kittens that lose their mommies and bottle feed them till they're old enough to go back to the shelter for adoption.   Unfortunately, I'm so close to the end of Pregnancy that I can't foster this year.   *tear*

TDausman
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:16 PM

The fuzzy looking one is my baby dog :) My hubby has a dog too, but he's not as cute :)

He really wanted to be in the dog cage :) My doggy had puppies and Richard LOVED them!

Wishing2BMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Quoting MissiHampt:

LOL,  Is he as grumpy as he looks?

MissiHampt
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Is that a Basset Griffon?

Quoting TDausman:

The fuzzy looking one is my baby dog :) My hubby has a dog too, but he's not as cute :)

He really wanted to be in the dog cage :) My doggy had puppies and Richard LOVED them!

MissiHampt
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Quoting Wishing2BMommy:

Quoting MissiHampt:

LOL,  Is he as grumpy as he looks?

Yeah, actually he is.  He's kind of an a-hole....

He's my husband's cat, he got him before we were married.  We only tolerate each other.

Wishing2BMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Quoting TDausman:

Aaaaw, he wants back in with the puppies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)