Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby just kicked so hard it startled me!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM
  • 8 Replies

He (or she lol) was chillin, moving around a little bit and then BAM!  It was STRONG and almost scary lol.  My daughter did that to me about this time as well lol.

Anyone else ever get startled by kicks?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SapphireMomma
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:09 PM

That happened to me at a grocery store.  I was getting ready to pay and then *BAM!* baby boo kicked me right in the kidney.

The cashier laughed as I was holding my belly going "ow, ow ow"

Lilypie Maternity tickers

There's not one day that doesn't go back that mommy and daddy aren't thinking about you munchkin.  We love you ~~Gone but never forgotten:  7/7/09~~Proud to be my Redneck's woman. 
grapejelly
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:42 PM

i have!! sometimes she kicks hard out of nowhere!

Jordansmom810
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:45 PM

LOL Yesterday I sat down and put my laptop on my lap and BAM! She kicked it right off my lap! I  have a love/hate relationship with those kicks! LOL

Ammie25
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:10 PM

My lil one does that to me all the time. Moreso at night, but during the day every so often as well. I think it's cute, unless it hurts. :)

mss119
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:13 PM

All the time!  She kicks so hard sometimes, and in unfortunate locations (namely my bladder and my cervix, but she's found my ribs now too) that it almost doubles me over, literally.  I'll sit down, and she'll get going so hard that literally my entire torso is moving!  She's gonna be rough, just like her big sister, I have a feeling :)

Wright68
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:14 PM

haha how far along are you?? I'm getting strong nudges now that sometimes rock my whole body!

Ati_13
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Quoting Wright68:

haha how far along are you?? I'm getting strong nudges now that sometimes rock my whole body!

I'm 22 weeks.  It's so much fun at this point.  I'm already getting some of the discomforts I had in my 3rd trimester with my daughter, though, like backache, sacral pain, having a hard time rolling over and getting out of the chair, etc.  I'm the size I was at like 30 weeks with her lol.

SavanaF.
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 7:26 PM

lol all the time my husband thinks its hilarious

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)