Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those with 2 or more kids..

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

did you morning sickness get worse with each one? I am on #4 and this one is killing me. It seems like each kids gets worse and worse. I dont know if its cause im having a girl again (my girl was baddd) or if its cause i have had 4 pregnancies in 4 years and my body is saying screw you!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MissiHampt
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:41 PM

I had none with my first and some with the second.  My whole second pregnancy was worse, but I think it's just because i was older.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky & Logan.  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

AidanCamsMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:17 PM

I had literal morning sickness with my first DS, all day nausea but no vomitting with my second DS, and no morning sickness at all with this baby which is my first girl.

tel4him
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I had some nausea with my first.  I *maybe* threw up twice.  Just a lot of nausea in the morning.  With my 2nd, I felt GREAT!!  Not an ounce of nausea or morning sickness.  It was wonderful!!  With this one, I spent the first 3 months with my head over the toilet and have had NO appetite at all, even now. 

Theresa, proud homeschooling mom to Ellie, age 8, Ian, age 6, and...

ginger813
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:37 PM

I'm pregnant with #3, and the morning sickness has actually gotten better for me with each one.

My4Marvels
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:40 PM

I didn't have any with the 1st 2 kids, my 3rd i had it for about 4 months and with my 4th i had it the whole time until i had him. All mine we're boys so i thought i was having a girl the last time b/c my face broke out and i was vomiting 24/7..lol

To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)