• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Ladies

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

I just found out Iam pregnant Iam early. My question is I have a 10mth old that Iam still BreastFeeding will that effect anything when the new baby arrives or if anyone went through this how did you manage

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Wishing2BMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:51 PM

BUMP

alishabear0808
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:53 PM

BUMP

smurffettmommy2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:04 PM

your milk should stay if ur breast feeding your first stilll.....id just pump bc its going to be difficult having two breastfeeding if u breast fed that long(i know a mother who breastfead her 5 yr old so) but i waned to brest feed with my first andaskd my dr that if i got pg before he was a yr if it would ffect my milk andhe said i shouldnt....just prolly produce more. but i wasnt able too....good luck

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:48 AM

Congrats on the pregnancy!  You can nurse while pregnant.  I have known mommas who have just made sure they are eating and drinking more just to ensure that the breast milk production is up.  I nursed for a couple months when I was pregnant, but then I got horrible morning sickness.  So, I had to stop.  But, go for it!  :)  I've known people who have nursed all the way through, and when the new baby came along, they weren't nursing the older child as much...so things just worked out to nurse both still.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)