Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tears of Joy and Worry UPDATE IN BLUE

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:08 PM
  • 9 Replies

We went to the doctor, she measured me, did an exam, listened to the heartbeat, all that good stuff.  I cried when I heard it.  Like I bawled.  The baby kept moving while she listened for it.  You could hear the baby moving, the girls were amazed.  Jeff even teared up.  She said not to rule out twins, that she thought it was a possibility since I measured big.  The only way to know is the ultrasound.

The blood tests all came back good.  Our baby isnt at risk for any genetic birth defect.  Awww.  Everything looks great.  She is letting me back on partial bedrest, however she has said absolutely no traveling.

In other news, bad news, they found more lumps on my left breast.  I felt them, and I think its just scar tissue from previous surgeries, but she is very worried and sending me to have an ultrasound done to see what it is.  I really dont want to deal with this anymore.  I always get scared and worried when they are worried about my breasts.  Ugh.

UPDATE:: News: It has the same consistancy as my previous lumps, however they are too small and not yet massticized so they are not showing up on the ultrasounds, I have to wait for them to get bigger before they can do anything

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bozzimomof3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Congrats on the baby! Good luck with the boobies! Keep thinking positive, dont get to worried and worked up because its probably going to be for nothing.......keep positive......keep positive......say it with me......keep positive, my boobies are fine......my boobies are fine. :) I hope I at least made you smile! :)

college.mom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Lol you did for sure.  It makes me worry a lot probably just because I have had two lump removal surgeries already and I am only 22.  Sigh.  All I can do is keep focusing on the baby and wait until I find out what they say.

Quoting bozzimomof3:

Congrats on the baby! Good luck with the boobies! Keep thinking positive, dont get to worried and worked up because its probably going to be for nothing.......keep positive......keep positive......say it with me......keep positive, my boobies are fine......my boobies are fine. :) I hope I at least made you smile! :)

lillucky8
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 7:29 AM

heres an idea, while you're there getting a u/s of your boobies, see if the tech will go south a lil and see the baby/ies too! could make for an amazing day! :) good luck momma!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:57 AM

I am happy that all went well with your baby.  I hope that all is well with you and your breasts.  Good luck!  Hugs!!!

college.mom
by on Apr. 7, 2010 at 12:30 AM

They scheduled my ultrasound on my breast for Monday.  I am nervous, but at least its sooner then later.

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 7, 2010 at 12:38 AM

I hope everything is ok. Stay positive for now. Update us when you know! good luck

college.mom
by on Apr. 12, 2010 at 2:03 PM

Update in Blue.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 12, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Your poor boobies! I had a big lump in my right one once, but it mysteriously disappeared after the ultrasound.. but I understand the worry there. :(

Hopefully they won't be a problem this time around.. good luck mama!

grapejelly
by on Apr. 12, 2010 at 8:52 PM

congrats on the baby/babies?

I hope everything turns out ok breast wise.. it must be scary

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)