• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's amazing...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

How fast a baby can grow from just a tiny little dot to looking like an actual baby in just 11 weeks :)  

I had an ultrasound today because at my prenatal appointment on Tuesday they couldn't find the heartbeat and I was only measuring at about 8 to 9 weeks and was supposed to be almost 12 weeks. 

I was scared to death, BUT, everything went well I measured at 11 weeks 2 days and the heart rate was 150 bpm... the baby was just waving it's arms and kicking it's legs in there :)

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
palemoon21
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

smurffettmommy2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:35 PM

it is very amazing...

Ammie25
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:02 PM

I was lucky enough to have an ultrasound at 10 weeks 4 days, because I didn't know how far along I was. I was thrilled with how much movement the baby was doing, and especially that I could actually make out a lil profile. Your US looks similar to how mine did. Gotta love it!! SO exciting!

joannarenay
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:07 PM

That's awesome. They change and grow so fast.  It is incredible when you really think about a PERSON being formed in there from basically nothing!!  I tell my DH all the time that making a person is exhausting and I NEED to lay on the couch all evening :-)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:45 AM

I am happy everything is looking well!!  I agree..it amazes me how fast little one's grow through out pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)