Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am pretty sure I am turning into a major witch with a b 37 weeks pregnant

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am so sick of hearing people ask me how I am feeling that I have just started answering "pregnant" and then they just don't know what to say. I am getting so sick of everyone's freaking original questions that I think I have just started being rude.

I am a...

Cloth diapering, Breast Feeding, Vaxxing, Crib Sleeping, Wiccan, Gay Rights Supporting, Outdoorsy, Crafty, Animal loving,  Girl Scout Supporting, College Educated, Army Wife, Other culture obsorbing, liberal,WAHM,To one beautiful baby girl.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Gecko85
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:01 PM

like here is an example of a conversation that I am having via facebook chat ATM. Keep in mind this girl is not really my favorite person to begin with, but I am usually more polite.

B: hey!

Me:hi
B: how are you feeling?
Me:pregnant
B: well... yeah, but... lol
Me: it doesn't really change that much from day to day
B:well that's good... does that mean you're sick all the time though???
Me:no
B:ok..
Me: it just means that I am pregnant

I am a...

Cloth diapering, Breast Feeding, Vaxxing, Crib Sleeping, Wiccan, Gay Rights Supporting, Outdoorsy, Crafty, Animal loving,  Girl Scout Supporting, College Educated, Army Wife, Other culture obsorbing, liberal,WAHM,To one beautiful baby girl.

Ammie25
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM

I take it the girl asking these questions hasn't been pregnant before. Sounds annoying.

MotherRachelle
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:10 PM

If it makes you feel any better I'm only 9 weeks pregnant and I've already stopped being nice. I seriously hate everyone right now (other then my daughter for some reason I still adore her to death) and I wish they would all leave me the frick alone. I made my fiance go to work early tonight cause I'm sick of him. I know it's mean and I kinda feel bad about it but at the same time I just don't feel like being nice anymore. I mean I do love him, I really do. I just want him to go away or shut up though. God, I sound evil.

Caligurl19
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:12 PM

everytime someone asks me how i feel i just tell them big fat and pregnant that is the same answer i give to everyone

Gecko85
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:25 AM

yep, you pretty much have that right on the money. In fact I am pretty young, so I am the first of my friends to get pregnant, which means I get to endure all kinds of ingnorance.

Quoting Ammie25:

I take it the girl asking these questions hasn't been pregnant before. Sounds annoying.

MommyLehr
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:11 AM

haha me too! I get annoyed as well by people who ask me everyday and some several times a fay when i think i am going to have the baby!. I am not psychic IDFK lol i have stopped talking to like 4 people because they keep asking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)