Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

due date change

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

i am 3 weeks farther along than expected. so i am now 8 weeks and 2 days instead of 5 weeks. yay...so that means i am a lil bit closer to meeting my "baby bean". LOL

also...i bought a fisher price rain forest travel swing today for $10. it looks like brand new. ok let me rephrase that. it did until i dropped it LOL. yeah, i scuffed it up. silly clumsy me! and i got a high chair for ds for $5 too.

MY EGGO IS PREGO W/#4

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mnjo
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Lucky you that your pregnancy fast forwarded! I was "6 weeks"  for almost a month! My date changed from July 4 to July 22. 

bjw_053109
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:21 PM

That's exciting! I'm glad you found some good deals on some baby stuff too!! DS will be just shy of 19 months when lil brother or sister is born so most of his stuff can still be used considering most of it is gender neutral. But yay for a bumped up due date!!!!

doulala
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Was this changed because of an ultrasound or something else?

th78
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM

yes my ultrasound showed the heart beating and the baby moving and its lil arm buds.

Quoting doulala:

MY EGGO IS PREGO W/#4

doulala
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:34 PM

ahhhh!     :-)
So did you know when you conceived or know when you had your last period?   Just curious---

Quoting th78:

yes my ultrasound showed the heart beating and the baby moving and its lil arm buds.

Quoting doulala:

Thinking about  Natural Pregnancy and Childbirth  !!!

th78
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:41 PM

i know the date of my lmp...which was feb 19th (before that jan 21)....but according to what they have put me at now i had a period when i was pregnant. idk how that works....but i guess it did. idk. and i suppose this was the reason for my high hcg levels also.

Quoting doulala:

ahhhh!     :-)
So did you know when you conceived or know when you had your last period?   Just curious---

Quoting th78:

Quoting doulala:

MY EGGO IS PREGO W/#4

JAIRATRACI
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:38 AM

I'm due July 22 too.

Quoting mnjo:

Lucky you that your pregnancy fast forwarded! I was "6 weeks"  for almost a month! My date changed from July 4 to July 22. 

Mommy to Thour Barden 02/02/02, Mikhail Reid 07/10/07, Liam Doyle 04/25/09 and Wyatt Alexander or Totari Jayne due 07/22/10

pregnancy week by week
Mikelas_Mom
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:55 AM

Your period could have been implantation bleeding or just spotting...my Dr told me it was common to spot or have light bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy. I know it must be exciting to know you're further along than you are!! Congrats! Btw you got some great deals too I wish I could find stuff around here that cheap!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)