Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't wait!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:29 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am 35 weeks today. Woo hoo! I know I still have a couple more weeks before I am actually full term, but I am so impatient to go into labor! I am not necessarily uncomfortable or anything, I am just so excited! Anyone else feel this way?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amy31308
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:30 AM

I'm 34 weeks.. and I can't wait til Im 37 weeks.. I'm so excited with how far along I am.. it's hard to believe.  I know it will be over in no time though so I am not rushing anything by any means :)

Ammie25
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:45 AM

I am definitely not feeling a need to rush this one out! I am excited about when labor hits, but appreciating the time I have before she gets here. I have yet to attend my baby shower, for one thing. Hee hee. I am also very sensitive to being able to do things I won't be able to do once she's here, my own free time while my 6 yr old is at school, and spending quality time with him that may not be possible in a month or so.

amy31308
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:47 AM

I know what you mean. I am so used to life with a toddler and our daily routine.  I was just telling my husband last night that I'm kinda nervous about it and that I remember feeling that way before my son was born. It was so weird not knowing what life was going to be like after baby.. and again, it's weird to not know what it's going to be like after she's here. We have our own little routine and everything so I know life is going to be so different next month after she's here!

Ammie25
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Yeah, honestly, I am more worried about my son than actually bringing home a newborn. I just feel like, I've had a newborn before, so I know what to expect. But I have no idea what to expect with my son and possible regression, behavior, etc. I wonder how I am going to do EVERYTHING I do now plus meet the needs of a newborn. Yikes!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Yes, I am very anxious to meet baby.  I am 31 weeks, so I still have some time to go.  I have been trying to keep my mind busy on other things, but I would love for time to move a tad faster!  :)

laurencoetzee88
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:22 PM

I cant wait either! I will be 35 weeks tomorrow and im so excited! I think Im a lil less scared this time, since this is my 2nd. and Im super for meeting her, I FINALLY get my lil girl! ( I have 4 brothers, so you can imagine how I prayed for a GIRL!) and I got her! yayyyy! But then I also remember that I had my son at 37 weeks, and he was dangerously jaundiced so if she decides to bake for a few weeks, Im a happy camper....:D

CafeMom Tickers

in love Wife to my amazing hubby ~ 11-25-2006

Mommy To  boy n girl Aiden ~6-15-08, and soon Lilyana!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)