Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a quick question for you......

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:47 AM
  • 13 Replies

Hello, I am 26 weeks preggo with my third child. I have gestational high blood pressure, on meds. and it has been controlling it until this morning. I check it three times a day and this morning it was 138/103, it usually runs anywhere from 120/75 to 128/84. I am also having menstural type cramps and braxton hicks. Lower back pain and my hips are sore. I have called my doctors office. I am waiting for them to call me back. I have ate twice today. I have also layed down on my left side and drank 4 glasses of cold water so far. Nothing seems to be helping. The baby is moving, alot! Oh yeah, I have had watery stool as well. I am not sure what is going on with my body, I just dont feel right. What do you wonderful ladies think I should do? What do you think could be going on? I appreciate you taking the time to read this and respond. I will update later and let you all know what the doc. says. Thanks again

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2xp
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Im not sure but hopefully everything is ok! Update when u talk to dr 

sweetpeaberry42
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM

If they don't get back to you soon, I would go and get checked out.  You are only 26 weeks and I believe in the saying, "better safe than sorry".  You have doctors there for a reason and I say take advantage of them!  If nothing is wrong than thats great but if something isn't quite right then you'll be happy you went.  Hopefully your doctor will call and give you some better (medical) advice :) let us know!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:55 AM

I would go to L&D and get checked out. It could be !pre-term labor

ladyinwhite
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Thank you ladies soo much. I am still waiting. They said he was in with a patient last time I called. If they dont call soon Im gonna go nuts!!!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:56 AM

I don't know what could be going on but I look forward to an update when your dr calls you back!

goddess_alyson
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Quoting NoraDun:

I agree with this!  Good luck Momma and keep us updated.

MommyRJ
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:59 AM

im not sure!!

id say keep laying down until you get a call back, or try calling back again and saying you NEED to talk to someone to know what to do....

just stay calm tho, keep resting until you know.

good luck. keep us updated!

ladyinwhite
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:10 PM

bump

ladyinwhite
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:21 PM

BUMP!

Jordansmom810
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Quoting NoraDun:

I COMPLETLY AGREE!! The doctor will tell you to go anyway once you talk to them so just go.. the faster the better! I have High BP too and I was told to just go to L&D!! GOOD LUCK LET US KNOW!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)