Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to "model" or not...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:51 AM
  • 11 Replies

So there is a lady that has just started her own photography business and was looking for someone to take pics of so she can use them on her website. I told her about a month or two ago that I'd do it. Well it's now that time and now I don't want to. I don't feel like doing it. She's been keep in contact via facebook.. I don't know if I should do it or just pass on it. I hate my stretchmarks. I know she can touch them up but still. I won't be buying any pics it will just be for her but at the same time it'd be cool to be on her website. lol I just don't know what to do.

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008
I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- Emmalee Dafna- May 30, 2010

having a baby

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstevens10
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:53 AM

would you have to show your streatchmarks?? if you can cover them up then go for it why not it may be fun.

christine.r2624
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:55 AM

I would do it just because I so regret not doing any when I was pregnant with my son. I have a friend who is trying to build her website, and has pics from last year with my son and I on it, along with all her others. She will be doing my maternity pics and our first family photos after baby is born this time :)

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:57 AM

I'd say "do it!".. You look phenomenal!!

rileysmommy229
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:58 AM

i would, i think it would be fun!

sissychristi
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:03 PM

i would go for it. you might regret not doing it later. if the marks are touched up, then nobody would see them anyway. or you can avoid bare belly shots.

MommyRJ
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:05 PM

tell her you dont really want "nude" ones, wear something super cute....id say go for it, you might regret not doing it later- who knows, maybe she will get you prints as well...

Tabitha21
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:07 PM

free professional pics! I say do it!

MargauxG
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Go for it! I would if I was offered! Well my fiend used preggo pics of my for her portfolio for college! It was fun and you don't have to show your stomach if you don't want to I'm sure.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:20 PM

I would do it!  You could tell her that you would like to see them before she displays any to the world on her website.

Ammie25
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:23 PM

If she's asking for models to be on her webbie and you volunteered, I would be surprised if she asked for you to pay for them!

I would totally do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)