Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Horrible back pain....a little TMI

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:38 PM
  • 5 Replies

DH and I had sex last night...honestly it had been about a week!  I woke up this morning with horrible horrible back pain, and nothing has helped.  I've taken some Tylenol, drinking lots of water, I'm trying some yoga positions to help stretch the lower back and relieve pressure.  Still in pain :-(  I think I'm going to try a heating pad next.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Aweee!!  :(  I'm sorry momma!  It has happen to me too.  I would try the heating pad, or even a warm bath/shower to see if it helps.

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Hope you are feeling better! The heating pad was my best friend!

Megara
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Took a hot shower and feeling a little better after more yoga. 

truealaskanmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Have him rub icy hot on you, my lower back does that and is just strained and icy hot works great then I put a heating pad on after about an hour it reactivates the icy hot 

nazratred
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Are you possibly backed up?  That can cause back pain too.  I would ask your doc about icy hot before you use it..I was told no pads like that or sports creams at all, simply because it goes into your blood through your skin.  I have always been told no by different drs and by medical books.  They wouldn't even let me put it on my neck when I couldn't turn it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)