Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 week appt

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

Doctors appt went great today :)

From his u/s last wednesday He is measuring exactly where he should be YAH!! They had a hard time keeping his heart rate because he wouldnt stop moving but it was 132! I am finally gaining weight, 3 lbs in the last week. I didnt think i was going to lol

Im just glad that everything is looking great for him and me! My midwife said I made her job easy because im usually in and out in 10 mins. But thats a good thing, Im glad there is no complications.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Whoo hoo!!  I am happy everything is looking well!

Trish1984
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Thank you!!! I am just happy that I may be finally having a non-complicated pregnancy!! Everything as of right now seems to be going smoothly and I hope it stays that way :)

Tay-Brittnie
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Congratulations!  I'm so happy for you!  When does pregnancy start speeding up, because Saturday I JUST hit 20 weeks and I'm so impatient to meet the baby!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I hope it stays that way for you too!!!  Complications are no fun!!

Quoting Trish1984:

Thank you!!! I am just happy that I may be finally having a non-complicated pregnancy!! Everything as of right now seems to be going smoothly and I hope it stays that way :)

Trish1984
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:48 PM

lol I have no idea, with this pregnancy it seems like it has just flown by, I cant believe I only have roughly 10 weeks to go!! Hopefully it can start speeding up for you :)

Quoting Tay-Brittnie:

Congratulations!  I'm so happy for you!  When does pregnancy start speeding up, because Saturday I JUST hit 20 weeks and I'm so impatient to meet the baby!

CafeMom Tickers

mommyto3bees
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:50 PM

sounds like a good appt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)