Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Videos? PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi everybody!  I will be having my second c-section this coming Friday and am trying to prepare my husband haha!  With my first baby, I had an emergency c-section and had to be put out so hubby wasn't allowed to come in with me.  He is extremely squeamish, especially when it comes to me and if afraid that he will pass out or get sick and have to leave.  He really wants to be in the room though so we thought it would be a good idea to find some videos and see if he can handle them first. The only problem is that I can't find any videos that don't show the actual surgery. I want a video of just in front of the curtain...like what he would actually see if he was in there with me (he wouldn't even attempt to look behind the curtain haha!)  Does anybody know where I could find a video like that?  Thank you so much for any replies!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SpcCraftsWife
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:18 PM

um idk where you can find vids, but my husband was the same way, and after a few minutes into the surgery, he asked me-"can I look" and at first i said no because i didnt want him to pass out... but he was like, if i feel sick ill stop looking. he did just fine. he took several SHORT looks at what was going on. otherwise he stayed close to me on my side of the curtain. He did say though that he thought Iwas dying and they just werent telling him because of all the blood. lol. silly boy.

Jordansmom810
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Try watching Baby story?? They show alot of C-sections from that angle.. I can't remember if they show any of the surgery but I don't think so..

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:24 PM

youtube maybe!

KSmommy07
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Thank you ladies!  I have searched all over youtube and all I get is the surgery part haha!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I was thinking you tube too.  Here is a bump.

Quoting KSmommy07:

Thank you ladies!  I have searched all over youtube and all I get is the surgery part haha!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)