Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I do to get more progressed???

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'll be 37 weeks on Wednesday, and last wednesday at my appt I wasn't dialated or anything... And I was kind of upset because I'm so ready to have this kid for more reasons than I feel like explaining.

I just don't know if there is anything else I can do to get more ready for her to come, physically. I walk, alot. I even went to the Aquarium this weekend with my DH and DD to walk some more. Everyday that my husband is at work, I walk with my DD, which I'm usually on my feet chasing her anyways...

I just don't know what else I can do to get her to come! Any advice???

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:59 PM

I guess all you can do is pretty much walk and sex.  The baby will come when he/she is ready to come.  Good luck momma.  Try not to over-do yourself with walking.

orange4agua72
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Walk, sex, nipple stimulation, relax, bumpy car rides, sit on a birting ball/ workout ball and rock back and forth to help open your hips.... GL mama, baby will come soon enough!

AmandaAwesome
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:03 PM

I will keep this in mind :)

Quoting meam4444:

I guess all you can do is pretty much walk and sex.  The baby will come when he/she is ready to come.  Good luck momma.  Try not to over-do yourself with walking.

AmandaAwesome
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:12 PM

I had a very bumpy car ride yesterday, lol. && I don't have a workout/birthing ball... Even though I want one.

But thanks though!

Quoting orange4agua72:

Walk, sex, nipple stimulation, relax, bumpy car rides, sit on a birting ball/ workout ball and rock back and forth to help open your hips.... GL mama, baby will come soon enough!

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:29 PM

I did all this with my last, She still came after her due date BUT she came super fast and not very painfully

Quoting orange4agua72:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)