Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Milk Bank Bottles.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:07 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am wondering if anyone has used these bottles and if you liked them? I was thinking about getting a set today when we go shopping but my mind isn't made up. I was going to breastfeed and then use Avent bottles. Which would you prefer??

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vinsmomma
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:09 PM

I have never heard of them.. I am going to wait to buy bottles each of my boys have preferred different bottles

amy31308
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:11 PM

I plan on breastfeeding too. I bought the breastflow bottle and NUK. I have an avent from my son I just  need to buy a nipple for. I won't be bottle feeding often so until I figure out which one she does best with I'm just sticking with those three. I think the breastflow looks like it will work great!

amy31308
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:12 PM

theres a pic of what it looks like

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008
I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- Emmalee Dafna- May 30, 2010

having a baby

amy31308
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:16 PM

I also may buy one of these... I saw them at target. They are different though..

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008
I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- Emmalee Dafna- May 30, 2010

having a baby

K.a.C.87
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM

so i googled them, they dont look like anything special!!! like a PP said...the breastflow bottles are really nice, and so are the Adiri nursers! my son uses the Tommi Tippie

K.a.C.87
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM

they come in 3 dif colors for slow, med, and fast flow

Quoting amy31308:

I also may buy one of these... I saw them at target. They are different though..

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, and handsome little man, Bryant Allyn (sucessful VBAC). Loving fiance to Lee. Cloth diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, NON-CIO, Non-Circumcising, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

K.a.C.87
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:21 PM

those were the only ones my PICKY PICKY PICKY bf daughter would take.....but after she got use to them she would collapse the nipples so we had to switch.

Quoting amy31308:

I plan on breastfeeding too. I bought the breastflow bottle and NUK. I have an avent from my son I just  need to buy a nipple for. I won't be bottle feeding often so until I figure out which one she does best with I'm just sticking with those three. I think the breastflow looks like it will work great!

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, and handsome little man, Bryant Allyn (sucessful VBAC). Loving fiance to Lee. Cloth diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, NON-CIO, Non-Circumcising, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

ccouch24
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I bought them. They look pretty awesome so I will let you ladies know how they work.

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:06 PM

I think they look awesome!

camilou
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:53 AM

I have been using these bottles since Jul 09.  They are great.  You can freeze your milk in them (no messy bags).  You can also feed your baby directly from them.  They are very easy to clean.  My daughter has never had gas or spit up problems with them.  I can't tell you how much I like this product.  I totally recommend MILK BANK.  You can get a starter set and then add bottles as you need.  The 2.5 oz bottles were great for my daughter when she was a newborn.  At 9 months we are using the 4.5 oz bottles.  I still use the Stage 1 nipples.  I felt Stage 2 flowed too quickly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)