Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should you be doing?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:23 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok, I know that we are all guilty of this at some point and time. But what should you be doing right now? Other then hanging out on line? Lol.

My older cousin-sister is coming to visit and I should be cleaning the house. Then there is a few loads of laundry that need to be done. Ugh! A Mommy's job is never done! 

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NordicAngel
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:29 PM

lol uhmm...  I was talking to a client on the phone while I was reading messages.  At the moment, I should be doing paperwork which I'll get to as soon as I go pee!

katesager
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I so need to clean my house! I am nesting so I am sure it will get done today!

serenity1104
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Laundry.  But I feel like I'm always doing laundry so today...I'm on strike :) lol

CafeMom Tickers
rileysmommy229
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:33 PM

plenty of things, laundry, vaccum, put the bedding on the babys crib....so much to do and so little energy to do it.

MommyRJ
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:34 PM

my dishes, vacuuming and working on laundry- oh and i REALLY need to get to the grocery store, we need milk and bread and a few other stupid things you cant do without....grrr

ginger813
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:36 PM

I SHOULD be picking up around the house, but I'm being a bit lazy today. In my defense, I have a broken foot, and it hurts! It's hard enough being up enough just taking care of my kids, let alone keeping a perfect house.  

Mattsluvbug
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:38 PM

Where do I start? =) I SHOULD be dressed and ready for the day!

fancy_momma1988
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:38 PM

I should have been in class today but I didn't really feel good today so I should be going through my closet then going to get my son from preschool...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)