Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you take family vacations during the summer?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:32 PM
  • 17 Replies

Do you plan a fun trip with your family during the summer?  If so, where do you usually go?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:34 PM

LoL When I am not preggo yes. We rent a house down in Hatteras Village NC. The best place in this world. We have open empty beaches for miles that we can drive on. Its just a small little town so its quiet and its so much fun! I miss that we won't make it this year but I look forward to going next year!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Nice!!!  Sounds relaxing!!

Quoting NoraDun:

LoL When I am not preggo yes. We rent a house down in Hatteras Village NC. The best place in this world. We have open empty beaches for miles that we can drive on. Its just a small little town so its quiet and its so much fun! I miss that we won't make it this year but I look forward to going next year!

rileysmommy229
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM

yes we are going to probably charleston for a few days in June and then in august my mom and stepdad rent a house at edisto island and we will stay for a week with them

CheyanneW
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:50 PM

No I prefer to travel in October or November.  I am a travel agent and that is when I know I will get the best deals.  plus less crowds.

Rav3ness
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:55 PM

my husband and i are getting ready to take our first and last vacation together! we've been married 3yrs and never had a honeymoon. so i guess you can consider this our honeymoon. we are taking a week long cruise in may to the bahamas! and well ill be 16/17 weeks then. we def wont take our next vacation until baby is at least 2

Becca030507
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Last summer we went to Indiana so my boys could meet my husband's side of the family on his Mom's side. We drove from Washington to Indiana!! It was fun, but it was a LONG TRIP! This year we are leaving August 7th and going to Kennewick for my brother in laws wedding and heading to Flagstaff Arizona where I have family. Then we are heading over to California for the San Diego Zoo and Sea World.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Very true about the less crowds!

Quoting CheyanneW:

No I prefer to travel in October or November.  I am a travel agent and that is when I know I will get the best deals.  plus less crowds.

preggomama26
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Generally we just got camping for a few days.  The kids love it and we aways go to the lake so they get to swim and get dirty.  Last time we went we only made it two days even tho we were gonna stay for 4.  It was just to hot.  It was 115 the whole time....

Trish1984
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:54 PM

We usually go on at least one either on memorial day weekend or labor day weekend, yeah i know the busiest times you could go lol. We usually end up going to Gatlinburg, but im starting to get burned out and wanting to do something different. Any suggestions?? lol

BensMommy333
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:13 PM

We are taking our son to Disney World the second week of June. It should be fun. I will be in my second trimester and hopefully feeling good.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)