Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How has your Monday been treating you?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:34 PM
  • 7 Replies

How have your Monday been?  Anything fun and exciting happen?  Or, are you ready for Tuesday?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:35 PM

I am cranky and tired and depressed and feeling very unloved! But I am getting ready to take my son to his T-Ball game which seems to always make my day!! Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better!

katesager
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Pretty good. I have been having some contractions. I am going to go clean my house, totally nesting! Maybe this will help my baby girl to come!

preggomama26
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I have been trying to be in a good mood, but its not working.  Our financial situation is getting worse. I am trying to keep my chin up, but im having a hard time. I had a small breakdown this morning.  I think my hormones are getting the best of me today. 

__bcnp
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:15 PM

WONDERFUL!!!!!

I first wake up with a call from a company that found my resume off careerbuilder and wants me to interview tomorrow for a fulltime customer service position!

Secondly, my baby daddy refuses to help me get stuff for my baby cause I broke up with him and the baby didn't have anything and so I had been stressing on how I was going to get everything (no job because he didn't want me to work while pregnant) ..

Well, I got some money yesterday and made a post on craigslist about things I was looking to buy and if people were selling them to send me pics, price and contact info..

This one lady is selling me a crib and mattress for $30.

This second lady is giving me a travel system, swing, bouncer, crib bedding, baby bath and anything else she has and doesn't need absolutely free of charge.

This third lady is bringing me down a carseat, stroller, pack and play, 2 swings, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember absolutely free of charge as well along with clothing.

This fourth lady said I can have a carseat and baby bedding and baby girl clothing that she has and doesn't need anymore. 

:) I feel so blessed.  

abra
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:22 PM

terrible and for no good reason. i just feel like crying. stupid preggy hormones!

sexy_lette612
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:23 PM

started out a good day... then i woke up. its been one of those lay around and cry days

starrymonkey
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:30 PM

We found out we're having a boy!  Then Kaleb had a bloody meltdown in the middle of lunch with my mom.  I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to prevent him from killing himself, killing the dog, trashing the house, and making my head explode.  

In between all that I've fielded about 35 phone calls and 300 texts.  Now he's eating dinner, and when he's finished his mischievous, pissy self is going to bed early, so I can get a break!

CafeMom Tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)