Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my first son didn't do this to me :(

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:41 PM
  • 23 Replies

but my second son is giving me stretch marks on the front of my stomach :( you can hardly see them and my dh says he cant see them but i KNOW they are there and it explains why my stomach has been so itchy...it makes me sad :( ...the things we do for our babies!

did you get stretch marks with one baby and not the other?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:42 PM

This baby I have seen less stretch marks than I have noticed with my other pregnancies.  Although, since I said this, I will wake up tommorow morning with them everywhere!

rileysmommy229
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Quoting meam4444:

This baby I have seen less stretch marks than I have noticed with my other pregnancies.  Although, since I said this, I will wake up tommorow morning with them everywhere!

lol i hope you don't!

Luv.My.Soldier
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:43 PM

i got AWFUL stretch marks w/ my daughter. all over my belly, boobs, the inside of my thighs all the way up to my you-know-where! it sucks but you get over it. just wish i could wear a bikini again lol. of course w/ this pregnancy i didnt get any cause my skin was already so stretched out.

fancy_momma1988
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:50 PM

I got them with my first son at the end of my pregnancy and with this one I haven't gotten them that bad yet, but I am already bigger than I was with my first son

CheyanneW
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:52 PM

With my second I thought I didn't get any new ones until she was born and my tummy flattened out and I saw that they were all on the bottom of my belly where I could see them while pregnant

MrsMatthiesen
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:54 PM

I used the lotion twice a day with my first and I woke up one morning when I was 8 months pregnant and it seems like they were all over. I cried about it but I tried not to obsess about it. I was tiny before I got pregnant and I got down to a size 5 after I had her. I was single and (kind of open about this) but the guys I dated didn't care. I am married now and my husband doesn't care at all. I can't say not to care because he doesn't but try not to worry about it. If they aren't bad you won't have to worry. Mine weren't bad but they were very noticable and I was wearing a bikini when I got tiny again. (I am very insecure about my body so I won't wear something I shouldn't lol) They turned white. So if yours are white then they shouldn't be bad. after you have him. Just try not to get too upset about it because it shouldn't matter.

mwilt
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:54 PM

i got them all 3 pregnacies.i have about a million from my calves (weird right?) all the way to my boobs! oh well tho. i have 3 beautiful kids also!

cheffiecms
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:56 PM

I just found some on my BUTT! None on my tummy yet but they will prob come. I feel huge already, although I have only gained a pound, I can't see my toes anymore! I already have them on my hips from gaining and losing weight. I hope they don't get too bad. Just keep rubbing lotion on your belly, it should help.

mylilprincesses
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:00 PM

i got Horrible stretch marks with all of kids but i bet u use coco butter it will help alot!

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:47 PM

I got them bad with my first, my second and third just made them bigger :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)