Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you register?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:58 PM
  • 13 Replies

How far along where you? [:

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:03 PM

I just now regestered. My Baby shower is May 15th I will be about 32 wks! the Doc wants me prepared for this little one by 34 wks so we are getting things together!

Jess0915
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Awesome question! I'm dying to know when other mamas registered! I'm so excited to register, but I'm only 19 weeks, 3 days and I'm not sure if it's okay to register yet. :-)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Deana25
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:09 PM

I just moved to Texas and haven't met any new people yet so cant really have a baby shower. :( But I would probably register maybe a month before my due date so that i'm not tired or uncomfortable.

mommyhonu
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:12 PM

I registered when I was about 4 or 5 months along. I didn't have a baby shower but used it more as a check list of what I needed. If friends & family asked, I did tell them that I was registered at 2 places. Target & Babies R Us. Have fun!  

SOB0313
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:13 PM

my first i was 20 weeks this one not yet

Hearts_n_Stars
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:13 PM

i was in the middle of my third trimester with my sons.. i'd say around 7 1/2 months.. i didn't have the shower til a few weeks later.. my last pregnancy i had to postpone my shower, a week.. i was horribly sick, and had it at 39 weeks. funny thing is i went into labor a couple of days later...  had my son 4 days after the shower.. i barely made it that time.. for my third, i am going to register at 6 1/2 months, and have it at 8 months..

xoxosweetie1566
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:18 PM

I registered at 20 weeks and my shower was yesterday at 30 weeks..we just waited until we knew what we were having!!!

mnjo
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:20 PM

I was somewhere between 18 and 20, it was after I found out I was having a girl. I got excited. :) I'm just now getting a baby shower planned by my SIL and they want to do it in like late may or early June... I'll be 32 weeks by the end of May I don't want the shower later than that! I want my stuff already!

maybebaby83
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:24 PM

We started our registry about 2 weeks ago.. right after we found out what she was.. its still early but that gives us plenty of time to change things before the shower! PLUS my sister waited to long and was in like panic attack mode with hers! I dont want it to be stressful. I want it to be fun!

chell.chell
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:04 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)