Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I might have eaten something bad! * Warning could be gross*

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

So Thursday my husband and I ate at Burger King (which is my last choice because there food does not agree with me sometimes).  Well ofcourse I got diarrea which would normally only last a couple hours till it was out of my system.  Not this time I still have it.  I tried calling my dr but they are closed.  Im so tired of going to the bathroom its not funny.  Im wondering if you guys think it was just the Burger King or could it be something else?  I have never had food make me sick for this long. 

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:02 PM

bump

yummy_mommy89
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:04 PM

i get like that when i eat fast food. it sucks. my doc just tells me to stay hydrated

Hearts_n_Stars
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:07 PM

stay hydrated, and take an Immodium if it lasts a long time.. could be your system just reacting to something else you ate.. the Burger King wouldn't have had a whole lot of time to digest, and make you that sick..

Fetters4
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Drink, drink, and drink some more. Make sure you dont get dehydrated hun because then you would be in serious trouble. Like Hearts said it could have been something you ate before the Burger King or a mixure of both. Call your doctors in the morning or if it gets worse or you get sicker  go to the ER.

Jess0915
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Ugh, I feel your pain! I had to quit eating fast food completely! I either get HORRIBLE diarrhea, or I throw up. Not pretty. The only fast food I can have now is subway. Even going into a fast food place makes me sick. Good luck mama, I would recommend staying away from that stuff if your body reacts so badly. And remember, when you're preggo food stays in your system longer than usual, so this very well could still be the burger king.

Home you feel better soon!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
skipsgirl1208
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:01 PM

Thanks guys.  I just took imodium so im keeping my fingers crossed that it works.  If not I will be calling my dr first thing in the am.  Thanks for your help!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)