Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Due yesterday... just waiting now

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

My first son was due yesterday, and he's still hanging out nice and snug.  I kinda expected it, but I'm a bit uncomfortable.  I've been having a bit stronger-than-period-like cramps since Saturday, so I've been hoping there would be some result... I guess I just need to be patient.  Any suggestions about ways to get comfortable (I was up all night last night uncomfortable with cramps and just no comfy position) and to stay patient?  Oh, I've had lots of time to work at my home business, which I guess is a good thing - it helps to keep my mind off things, I guess.  I'm really glad that I'll be able to stay home with the little guy, when he finally does decide to make his appearance.  :) 

Joy

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Awww Well good luck on the upcoming delivery! I hope you little one joins you soon. Best advice I can give is walk alot and have lots of sex LOL It worked for me!! Good Luck

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:38 PM

The best advice I have (I have past my due date with two babies) is to walk and walk and walk, and sex.  Sitting on a birthing/exercise ball will help relieve some of the pressure on ur lower back and hips. Warm showers/baths help also

yummy_mommy89
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:43 PM

i know you have got to be miserable..ive never made it that far lol

Momt24
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I was 6 days late with my last with no signs of labor so I took castor oil and 7 hours later was in good labor.

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:04 PM

good luck and before you know it you will have the little guy in your arms in no time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)