Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What you think?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: which name do you like best?

Options:

Kendall Sa'Niyah

Ka'Niyah Simone

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

ok i convinced DH to wait to find out the sex of r LO. With my dd i tried to do this but ppl at my job told me when my bestfriend told them so that was a bummer. But this time around my mom will b the only one that'll no until invites go out about r diaper party so that i wont have any slip ups this time. So on May 4th i will not b sharing what the sex of this LO is because i wont know. But the names we've picked out was..

boy: Cornelius martinez JR

girl: Kendall Sa'Niya or Ka'Niyah Simone (help me pick which u like)

the reason for use not knowing which name is because DH said he dated someone named kendal n he doesnt like the name. But dd's name is KENADI' n i wanted to keep the KEN thing goin til we run outta KEN names for girls. Nobody cares about his past gf's. So let me know what u think n which one of the two u like. Thanks for the input.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HillaryRenee
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:01 PM

So you're not going to know until the baby shower? I hope your friends can keep it a secret once they get the invites, lol. I chose Kendall Sa'Niyah... I think the other name seemed a bit complicated for a first name.

la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:15 PM

BUMP!

AlexB7
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:48 PM

bump

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:49 PM

BUMP

luvmykids08_10
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:19 AM

i knew alot of mommy's would agree with me so Kendall Sa'Niyah it is thanks ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)