Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you havent bought, but want to buy, a PG pillow...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

Today I bought a Leachco Snoogle Mini Compact Side Sleeper. I love it. Its firm but soft. You can use it in many positions. Its not super huge to take up the whole bed. Best of all its a great nursing boppy like pillow WITH back support for good posture and optimal latch position. I find it extremely comfortable and useful. Has removeable pillow case so its easy to wash. I looked up reviews and on bizrate 21 reviews gave it 4 outta 5 stars. Mines green with polka dots. So if youre looking to buy one, look at this one! The only negatives I heard about it was if youre super tall, it doesnt fit or position very well. Im 5'5'' and perfectly fine with it. Then again, some people might not position it right.They run about 35 bucks on amazon or at babies r us..which isnt bad considering most pg pillows can be 50-60 bucks! I got mine off of craigslist for 20. Heres the link for amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Snoogle-Mini-Compact-Sleeper-Pillow/dp/B000KJZOWU

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I love mine!!  Never slept better when pregnant without it!

la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Love it = )

grapejelly
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 3:11 PM

i have a snoogle and i love it

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 21, 2010 at 3:12 PM

When I had my snoogle, I loved it!  I wore it out though...so I no longer have it!  It was definately a life saver.

Jordansmom810
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Thanks for sharing!! I have wanted to get one so bad but never knew how they worked.. lol :) I think I may go and get one now...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)