Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So bummed( a little vent)

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:11 PM
  • 3 Replies

I went to my last ob appt before my scheduled c section and i got the bad news that i was bumped till thursday. My regular c section date was wednesday at 4pm but one of the attendees is in Ireland and cant fly back in time due to the volcano that erupted and they are scared that if they fly a plane the ashes will get into the motor and they can crash. So they had to move me up. Im excited its gonna be in the morning but i dont want to wait till thursday. I woke up with contractions today and i had 3 contractions at my NST appt but they seemed to settle down so i dont think i will going into labor on my own. I just cant wait for my baby girl to come out. Im irritable, i really cant sleep at night and i just find myself annoyed all the time. My doctor asked me how big i thought the baby is going to be and i said almost 8 pounds and she said she is definately going to be big. yeah no duh, im 5 feet and petite and carrying a large baby. It most definately puts a strain on me. lol. i just hopes nothing else happens

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
grapejelly
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 3:12 PM

so you go in tomorrow??  good luck!!!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 21, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Awe!  I wish you a safe and healthy delivery of your little one! 

orange4agua72
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 3:15 PM

AAWWWW.... mama, I'm sorry! The day will be here before you know it!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)