Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I seriousy!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:16 PM
  • 7 Replies

im almost 15 weeks. and today when i looked at my cat. i seriously started crying. dont know why i just did. shees random crying. i guess its normal

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
starrymonkey
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:20 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I cried last night because I really wanted asparagus, and didn't want to wait the thirty minutes it takes to make it.

And I cried this morning because I couldn't decide what to put on my friggin' facebook.  So you aren't alone!

CafeMom Tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

blg5484
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:22 PM

yea i cried pretty randomly it stopped for me about 19 weeks or so and im 29 weeks now i didnt even cry at my wedding last week : )

XenaBeth
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:25 PM

It gets better :)

Momt24
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:28 PM

ROFL!  This was great! I completely understand though. When I was pregnant with my first I cried because my husband didn't put turkey on my sandwhich and another time I cried because I misspelled something.

Quoting starrymonkey:

If it makes you feel any better, I cried last night because I really wanted asparagus, and didn't want to wait the thirty minutes it takes to make it.

And I cried this morning because I couldn't decide what to put on my friggin' facebook.  So you aren't alone!

ohsowonderful
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:30 PM

When I was pregnant with my first DS I was doing laundry. I decided I was going to put on one of the pairs of socks in the load that I was folding. I put on one sock, knowing I had just seen the other one.. but I couldn't find it. I bawled. I had JUST saw that stupid sock and I couldn't find it. It made me so angry the whole day. Pretty sure I yelled at my boyfriend that day when he came home from work, too. It was probably incoherent and involved the word "socks" plus some obscenities.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

KendraCay
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:31 PM

i cried this morning because my sister said she i still feels weird to sleep on her belly and she had my nephew 3 years ago. I really can not wait to sleep on my belly again.

sexy_lette612
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:30 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)