Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Attitudes are contagious... Is yours worth catching?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:20 PM
  • 6 Replies

Attitudes are contagious... Is yours worth catching today?big smile miniwhy or why not?

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!andee-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dakotaleann
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:23 PM

not today. i had to work on my day off and my roomates truck got stolen last night because our community's gates don't work.

truealaskanmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Not at all I am in a crabby mood, my ribs hurts, my DD is driving me nuts with her temper tantrums, and I am tired of people attacking me on here for giving them research based evidence of care etc. I feel like being mean but am keeping it under control.

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:25 PM

lol my attitude i have right now is not to pleasant!!! My husband has made me mad beyond all belief!! I had plans to make dinner tonight so i made chicken and did a whole thing and what does he do....COMES HOME WITH A DOZEN FREAKING CRABS AND STARTS COOKING THEM AND TELLS ME TO GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!! i refuse to eat tonight

truealaskanmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Quoting mommyziegler:

lol my attitude i have right now is not to pleasant!!! My husband has made me mad beyond all belief!! I had plans to make dinner tonight so i made chicken and did a whole thing and what does he do....COMES HOME WITH A DOZEN FREAKING CRABS AND STARTS COOKING THEM AND TELLS ME TO GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!! i refuse to eat tonight

what a buttface, I would be so mad, but I can't resist crab.  I would tell him that he is now responsible for all the cooking until after the baby is born

BooBearsMomma
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Mine is also not worth catching.  I'm exhausted from running a business, doing all the SAHM chores, being 20 weeks pregnant and taking care of an EXTREMELY difficult high energy 4 year old, and a teething, sick, constipated, allergy ridden 8 month old, with lingering ear infections.  I feel like I haven't left my house in weeks unless it's to run to walmart.  I'm worn down.

alliesaurus
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:33 PM

no. i just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today in general. I feel very irritable and all of these doctors are annoying me and contradticting themselves and its just very over whleming!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)