Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever feel like the baby is going to fall out of you?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:40 PM
  • 12 Replies

Ughh I was just walking my dog and on the way back I started having this pressure in my labia!! I know sounds weird.. but it felt like she was pushing down or something. 

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ohsowonderful
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:43 PM

ABSOLUTELY. Sometimes when I walk I feel like he's about to skip labor entirely and just slip out.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

wildsissy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Quoting ohsowonderful:

ABSOLUTELY. Sometimes when I walk I feel like he's about to skip labor entirely and just slip out.

thank god!! I'm glad I'm not alone!! With my first son 16 years ago I do not remember this or a lot of other uncomforts.. but then again, last pregnancy I was 16 myself!

anjalee033
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:46 PM

hahaha Yeah I have this with all my pregnancys! lol its so not fun!

ohsowonderful
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:48 PM

My son is 3, I had him when I was 19. I never felt any of this. I know throughout this pregnancy I have been carrying him higher than I carried my other son, but when he dropped.. boy did he drop.

Quoting wildsissy:

Quoting ohsowonderful:

thank god!! I'm glad I'm not alone!! With my first son 16 years ago I do not remember this or a lot of other uncomforts.. but then again, last pregnancy I was 16 myself!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

starrymonkey
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:50 PM

I did with DS.  There are times now when I get that sharp little stabbing pain and I tell SO his child is trying to claw his way out!  Freaked him out the first couple times I said it, he actually tried to take me to the ER before I was able to convince him that it was normal lol.

CafeMom Tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

LavenderMom23
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Yes, I had that feeling for a month. It's gone now, pray it stays that way until delivery. My Dr. called it a 'joy of pregnancy'.

kivalovesricky
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:07 PM

Yes with both of my PP the last two months I felt like my baby was gonna "fall out" Have not made it that far yet.......know it is coming, FUN FUN lol

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:08 PM

lol oh yes...way to much!! but since being on bed rest it has been relieved

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

boyd-family
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Yes and I wish he would!!

CafeMom Tickers
amiluckett
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:02 PM

oo yea and now because of it I am having nightmears that he is going to stick his hand out and wave..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)