Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to the doc today...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so I went to the doc and found out that my little miss has dropped and is head down which has never happened (this is my third) I got an ultrasound and she measured at 37 wks 2 days instead of the guessed 35 weeks I should be....and she is guessed to be 6.5 lbs which is the biggest any of mine have been!!! My first was 5lb 9 oz born at 36 wks and my second was born at 34 wks 5lbs 3 oz(nicu baby) so this is all new to me. My water broke with both of my others. welp my apt was at 1 today and at 12 I started having bad period cramps. and they have continued. I have had braxton hicks since 13 weeks but they have never felt like this....any idea? I told the doc when i went about them and he said its just that time......but they havent stopped.. ive taken a bath ive rested ive walked nothing helps them...any ideas?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PhotoBella
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Drink some water and lay on your left side for a bit and relax, maybe another hot shower to relax your muscles, if they get worse I'd start to time them since you have a history of early labors.. just relax and take what time you can for YOU since there wont be much after the little one gets here! Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker

anjalee033
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:50 PM

yeah I have been drinking water nonstop and laying down......i have been timing them for over 2 hours and i get one every minute n half....

PhotoBella
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:52 PM

At this point then I'd wait to see if they get stronger.. ya know the ones that keep you from doing anyting. If they dont go that way or you can sleep through them I wouldnt worry about it too much and if your still havin them in the AM then I'd call the dr. Tho a trip to L&D a midnight is always fun! Lol

Pregnancy Ticker

anjalee033
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:01 PM

oh geeze i know! lol I am trying to hold off cuz going gettin checked and monitored for a few hours then having then stop and im sent home with all those wasted hours is sooo not fun! im hoping to lay down when my kidos go to bed and tryin to see if i can get to sleep and hopin they go away with some sleep! crossin my fingers!

PhotoBella
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Alright lady... you still pregnant?? Lol

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)